Reply To: want to transition but cant

Hi

It’s amazing that so many of us, I’m mtf, are ashamed of what/who we really are. No matter where in the world we live. I’ve been in the closet for a lot of years, because I was ashamed and denied my feelings. And I have actually known all my life I’m trans but denied it to myself. But this autumn I decided to come out to my siblings, my son and my closest coworkers. When I told my sister she just said “I’ve been knowing it for the last 30 years. My son, age 23, said “dad i’m proud of you for coming out”. My coworkes, all girls, said “I’m not surprised”. The girls had been talking about me some time ago, and one wondered if I was gay, since they said I acted so feminine, and they weren’t all that wrong. And that was it. Now everything has gotten back to normal, as if nothing has happened. So what I have feared to do for so long, it turned out that they already did know/felt that  I was trans. Sometimes I wonder if I was the last person to accept I was trans

Hugs
Lily-Rose

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?