Reply To: Autumn’s Dream

Autumn
FREE

Hi, Jamie. Thank you for sharing your story with me. I never thought about gender dysphoria. Never wondered if I was experiencing it because I had trained myself to just consider what I was experiencing was a fantasy that would never become reality. Unless I found a magic lamp with a genie that was ready to grant me one wish. But thinking about that now, if I wished that I’d been born female, if I was born into the same abusive family I had been born into as male, would I be better off or worse? So my wish would be, I wish I had been born female into a loving family. Would that count as one wish or would that have to be two? Does that make sense? Anyway, don’t mean to ramble, anyway, lol, never thought about gender dysphoria before, but lately I have been wondering more and more about it. Lately, my mind set has been, what would Autumn do? How would she respond, what would she say to this or that? And more and more, I find myself looking more and more forward to being at home so I can be her full time. Looking forward to my next online shopping trip. I’m constantly finding new items to add to my wish list. Things like that. I don’t feel overwhelmed by these feelings, but like I said before, I’m now wearing clothing and jewelry that Autumn would wear underneath the disguise everyone else sees. Thanks again for sharing your story with me, Jamie.

Big Hug

Autumn

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?