Reply To: Autumn’s Dream

Anonymous

Well Autumn, from the information that you have written it is hard to say if your sense of not being who you should be means that you should be a female. You say if you could just be Autumn then you think that could be you; but who do you see that Autumn is? If you truly believe that you are Autumn and that you are a female then eliminating Testosterone from your body and filling it with Estrogen so you can be your true self would be desirable.  If you simply think life would be easier as someone else then only you can decide that. But you may also be at the beginning stages of a self awareness that you have never been your true self.  If after listening to other posts and doing a self examination you still have doubts then you should probably consult a gender therapist. The therapist could help you make that self examination. I was dressing as a girl at every chance I could from age 4 even though I had no words to describe what I was feeling. But not everyone knows from an early age that they are not living in their true body. Good luck and do a lot of reading and self assessment.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?