Reply To: Never talked about this with anyone


You should definitely get a doctor with knowledge of hormones to monitor things for you. In the Chicago area I see Dr. Fred Ettner, who is great. I highly recommend him if you are willing to drive down here.
Your new friend,

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.