Reply To: Are you “Transgender” or “Woman” (or “Man”)?

Like so many of you, I just want to get to a point that I don’t have an uphill battle to openly be a woman in society.  However, I have a backstory that I will not be able to erase and biological markers that won’t go away.  So, where I want to be at is accepted as a binary woman but not have to fear for my life every time a friend finds out that I might not have been born a woman.
I haven’t started transition for reasons not under my control at the moment, but I plan to.  The journey to me is affirming and celebrating my unfolding as a woman.  But, the truth of the matter is, no matter how happy I may be, I will be a trans-woman.  Even with the GD right now and all the huge chaos realizing myself as a trans-woman has been and will be, I wouldn’t throw that away.  I’m me and expressing myself, little bit by little bit.  I don’t want to hide things, but I don’t want to flaunt it either.  I didn’t choose to be trans, but I do choose to heal and be wholy myself, which comes with an acceptance that I will leave “footprints” of my transformation.  It’s already cost me some friends and plenty of initial hardship. I don’t have to create more unnecessarily but I am not going to be ashamed of me.
That sounds bolder and braver than I feel, but I see no better choice than to embrace me, accept that I am a different woman than those born as one and live as the best woman I can be!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?