Reply To: Medical question/issue for those taking Estradiol

Anonymous

Well, I am two days post-op. Gallbladder removal (cholecystectomy). Endured more pain than any human should have to prior to surgery, but resting comfortably at home after being discharged late this morning from the hospital. Other than a strange feeling in my abdomen, like things have been cut into and moved about (surgery, duh) and mobility issues, I can’t complain. The pain from hell is gone and I can eat again. My transition is officially over, as I said if I had to stop yet again for any reason, I’d take it as a message that it wasn’t to be, but I am ok with that. I am who I am, and I’ll do what I want with my appearance, and nobody has to like it but me. Glad to be (sorta) back! I have some rest to catch up on…

And, as an addendum, I think years of terrible eating habits is the main culprit for the literal necrosis of my gallbladder. Other things may have helped it ever so slightly over the edge, but eating bad foods has got to be public enemy number one.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?