Reply To: Is three weeks in too late to say hi?

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Chloe-Anna:

No, it isn’t too late. As time goes on, you will learn that there are many here who are facing, or have faced, the same issues that you mention. It’s just the nature of things.

Decade before last I worked in Taiwan for 6 years. I have in-laws in Australia and my wife and I visited in 2007. They live outside of Canberra and we spent 10 days there. The last full day in country was spent in Sydney. It was Australia Day and everywhere you went it was a big party. I did the walk on the roof of the Sydney Tower. What a bizarre experience! Anyway, I hope being here will be a very good experience for you.

We do have a way that you can search for other members from Australia. Click on Social in the menu. That will reveal a choice called Member Directory. Click on that and it will takes you to the search utility.

Thanks for being very thorough with your Profile page. I often have to remind people to do that, but it is a very good way to allow people to get a sense of you and what’s happening in your life; good and sometimes not so good.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?