Reply To: HYPOTHETICAL: Would you trade your sex identity with a cis?

Hippie
FREE

This is just an interesting hypothetical. Trans people don’t deserve to have the wrong body anymore than cis people do. It’s hard to give someone else a plight that they didn’t ask for, but at the same time you didn’t deserve being born in the wrong body. You could have the ideal body you feel you should have been born with. Maybe you can’t justify it morally, but it’s still a tempting offer. Do you do it?

No, because I needed to live my life and learn my battles. Being magically transformed does not change your mind, your fears, your strengths, your weaknesses. You have to change with your body and mind as one.

So I would never do it, I would never be me If I ever did go for the magical change. It all part of growing and living life.

Hippie

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.