Reply To: What are Some of Your Interests

Heya all!
I have had lots of hobbies that I’ve gotten into and tried but only a few I can pursue, at the moment, because of current circumstances.  But, of the ones currently, I love hiking, learning new languages, keeping up on and learning more science (what’s your flavor?), sketching (mostly ink and graphite), playing D&D, whittling and woodburning, taking in and enjoying Art in so many varieties, cooking and deeply vibing in the occultic arts (don’t worry, only good stuff here).
When I get a chance, I want to take back up playing the flute, maybe piano or guitar, going kayaking, swimming, sewing, more cooking, beading, jewelry making and perhaps gardening.
Though not hobbies, I do like to have interfaith conversations (learning about other’s beliefs and how they express/practice them), philosophy musings(again, what’s your flavor?), talking about what could be (including aliens, multiverse and potentially fringe science; not a Flat Earther, though) and try to figure out what it takes to be a “real” woman these days.
I nerd easy and have experiences with “winging it” when it comes to trying to fit in, so I can still be conversational even if something’s not my thing.  Is that a hobby?  Because I do the “winging it” thing a lot.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?