Reply To: What age did you know you were transgender?

Anonymous

Well to be honest I didn’t know what transgender meant till I started to come online. I fall somewhere in the trans line someone, Just don’t know where, nor do I care to know. It’s just another name to call another human.

But If I had to pinpoint down to a time I would say somewhere after my first wife left me. It didn’t sink in right away, I remember denying it, lying to myself, and just contently beating myself up.

It got so bad, that depression and heavy drinking was starting to take hold. Then one day something inside me snapped, and I started to put the pieces together. I’m running my life though my head and I came to realize. That I have been doing this a very long time and I matter what I was not going to stop.

When I finely crawled out of the bottle, The new Hippie was born and came to terms with it. So with that said I guess I would say I was about 26 years old. I’m not 100% sure on the year. For two years I was a big drunk and trying to kill myself though drinking.

Back then I never heard of the term Crossdressing or Transgender. It wasn’t till I got the Internet and started to look stuff up. This was in the late 90s and the internet was new. That when I found out about these words and labels. I always thought I was sicko and weirdo, before then.

Hippie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?