Reply To: I need help (FTM)

Dear Jay Sch,

You are not alone and with that being said, I just recently came out to a couple friends and my girlfriend. It has been extremely difficult to cope. It’s necessary to have someone to talk to about this journey. Preferably people who can relate or be open minded. Sometimes I hear co-workers talking smack and it’s really frustrating. Keep your head up and keep doing what makes you feel emotionally supported. As I have recently learned, coming out never ends. I just try to take one day at a time now. Sometimes one moment at a time. I still feel alone at times, however, I plan on getting a therapist soon. I think that if you can do something that aims towards self-improvement, i.e. working out, or taking a walk, or setting obtainable short term goals, i.e. eating healthier that can improve your overall wellbeing. Just a thought. Anyways, just know that there are a lot more people on your side than you probably know and things will indeed get better.

Sincerely,

Reese

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.