Reply To: I need help (FTM)

Mae
FREE

Hi; I’m a MTF Crossdressing Closet Girl. I realize we’re under different types of pressures and expectations. But I would want to be a helpful encouragement if possible. So for my mind set; Whether we’re talking FTM or MTF or CIS. Before I started Dressing there was a reality. Not everyone liked me. Not everyone chose to be my friend and there were some very obvious not to be in my fan base. I found a few who were friendly enough and I spent my time with those. People are people. The length or color of your hair is enough to gain snide office remarks. Wearing Levi’s instead of slacks. Tattoos could run the gamete of sarcasm (too many not enough) Too femme not Masculine enough. What’s cool in one crowd is absolutely unthinkable in another. Please don’t hurt yourself because of someone else. You Do You and Rock It.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.