Reply To: Hi I’m a Ftm

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

AJ:

Happy to have you here! That is exactly right when you say journey. It is an excursion where you will see and do things that you had not seen or done before. It will question what you know. It will enlighten and by the end, you will be forever changed. It will not be easy, but it will be rewarding and unburdening.

Be sure to check out the F>M Chatroom and Forum. Very good way to begin to get in touch with the community.

Thanks for being so thorough with your Profile! I appreciate that. It is also a great way for other members to understand what’s going on for you. I often have to remind people to fill it out as best they can. We don’t force members to do it, but I think many don’t realize the importance of it.

One point: you mentioned “sexual dysphoria”. I assume what you meant is “gender dysphoria”, The anxiety caused by the mismatch between our sex assigned at birth and the gender that we perceive ourselves to be.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.