Reply To: Looking for advice/experiences for partners

Stazza
FREE

Hey, my name is Stacey. I’m in a relationship and have been for over a year with a trans woman (mtf) we finally got the month for her surgery after her meeting last week. So September is the big month.

Im just looking for anyone I can talk to. I’d love to hear people’s experiences and get some more perspective on some things. I’d like to chat to any other partners there may be out there as I haven’t seemed to come across many that I could talk to.

Im sorry if this violates any rules or people feel that I shouldn’t be on here. Feel free to let me know x

So it’s been 2 years since this post, I had forgotten about this until I had a reply today.

I am happy to say we we are still together and strong as ever 😁 We have been together for over 3 years now and it’s been a year and 3 months month since her surgery. Yes there are still some things in the personal area that we are dealing with but in the general/overall we are still very much happy and in love.

Thank you to everyone who has replied over the years. If anyone ever needs any advice or has questions don’t hesitate ☺️

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.