Reply To: Need Help Finding Clothing

I’ve bought a lot of my femme clothes from Amazon and they’ve never arrived in packaging that reveals at all what’s inside. Clothing is probably coming from China or somewhere else in the East, inside a plastic bag, and that’s then put into an Amazon envelope or box, depending on how much you order. I’ve bought several pairs of shoes from Amazon and even the shoe boxes are packed in a generic Amazon box, Believe me, I don’t want anyone accidentally seeing a pair of stilettos in a womans size 13 or 14.

eBay is also a good source for shoes and clothing, but often it’ll come in the same envelope from the Chinese factory and it’ll have to say on the envelope label what’s inside for customs reasons. If confidentiality is an issue don’t buy from eBay. Although there are some things you can only get on eBay, like previous years’ fashion or retro/vintge apparel. I like mini skirts because my legs are skinny and look good and you have to go with what you have. But estrogen hasn’t shifted my body fat around yet so I’m still more apple than pear shaped so what fits best are low rise skirts and pants, which are out of style now and I can’t find them anywhere, except eBay. And for some reason at least half of those low rise garments are being sold from Britain. Are fashion styles different there than here? If so, I’m going, because I’ve never liked the high waisted pants and skirts.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?