Reply To: The long and short of it

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Stef:

Thanks you for feeling safe enough here to say what you need to say. I know it is hard to sort through the very difficult times in ones life and even harder to tell them to others. I hope that what you wrote is part of an unburdening process for you.

The human mind is an amazing and interesting device. We can tell ourselves all kinds of things in order to avoid the actual truth of a situation. This is where the value of seeing a therapist comes in. What we need to do is focus on seeing things as they really are and not be obscured by trying to bend them into what we want to see. A therapist can help to facilitate that process.

So, I’m glad that you chose to be here and I trust that it will be a good and worthwhile experience for you. The world insists that we are all broken in some way. Fortunately this is a place where we get to remind each other that this is simply not true.

As a piece of information, if you want to look for other members from Nevada, we have a search utility. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. That will take you right to the search utility.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?