Reply To: The long and short of it

Anonymous

Thanks Stef for responding. I went back in for two reasons. My body and mind were responding strongly to my hormone therapy when I was transitioning. I started having panic attacks, which I never experienced. It freaked me out. I called my doctor and he gave me some suggestions, but I continued to  to struggle emotionally, so I stopped hormones altogether. My ex-wife, and three children were also in a lot of pain over my decision. It wasn’t good. So I decided to stop and focus on my family.

I really hoped that it was behind me. The energy that went into my transition, from psycho therapy, hormone therapy, wardrobe, makeup, electrolysis, and building support systems was exciting but emotionally draining.

Nearly seven years ago, kids grown, I started to look at my bisexuality. When I started to get in touch with my sexual orientation, many of my gender issues came to the forefront. I was now in a very supportive relationship and it made all the difference. U I began to revisit many of the feelings I pushed down, and was allowed and encouraged to pursue those things that made me happy. That is where I am now. Where will I end up? Time will tell.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?