Reply To: Why did you want to change gender?

I’m not right in the head, but that has nothing to do with transitioning. I think the “right in the head” statement didn’t bother me because I’ve never felt shame or that I was actually not right in the head because of my gender identity or anything else. I’ve considered my interest in many non-convential subjects and topics as part of experiencing life in the brief time we’re here — in life.

As to why I want to change, it’s who I am and back when I was young it wasn’t a viable option. I didn’t hate my male body but I did feel a sense of well being when I realized my real gender and was fortunate enough to be able to start my transition. Having said that, I’ve always wanted breasts. I find the female body much more attractive than any male body.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.