Reply To: Can You Be Attracted To Yourself?

I voted possibly sometimes , i mean when i’m fully dressed up , dress on , the feel of pretty lingerie , panty , bra , slip , hose , heels , make up all dolled up i do feel sexy and i think i look cute . Just look at all the products made possible to women for this very thing . A lot of company’s depend on making a woman beautiful , as trans women we fall into this category . And of coarse when we are in drab mode , not so pretty feeling , things get in the way and we have no choice but to endure this part , family , work etc. Regardless of my dress i try to feel as fem as possible , i think fem there for i am , right ? Remember , regardless of how you are dressed , think and feel pretty inside , its you and it will always be you , you made the choice long ago . We are pretty inside , out when we can . We are pretty women , here us purr . Leslie

3 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.