Reply To: Too Filter or not to Filter that is the question…

Hi girls , We are women , all women are vane , so using a filter is ok i think . I mean to a point , i’m an older woman and i never lie about my age and i use a filter sometimes to remove some back ground or maybe hid some wrinkles , not to much and certainly my own face and body . I know some have posted a young woman on their profiles and i see nothing wrong with it so long as they give their right age and SO status . This is not a dating site , we are here to help each other , to support and console , we want to look pretty , so doll up i say , enjoy , after all isn’t make up a filter of sorts , aren’t we covering up our face ? , making us more fem , more sexy , ha ? Face it girls we’re just as vane as any woman out there . I’m Leslie and i want to look my best and pretty . Please understand , all i’ve written here was not intended to hurt anyone’s feelings or chastise anyone but to support all here . Love you all . Leslie

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?