Reply To: Hello! I am new here

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Miral:

Glad that you joined us. I hope that the time you spend here will be very helpful.

Thanks for filling out your Profile page completely. I usually have to remind people to do that as I don’t think many understand the significance of it. A short time after you do a post, you cannot change or add to it. The Profile page can be updated at any time as things change for you or what you learned on your journey. It becomes a living document.

You can search for other members in Sweden by clicking on Social in the menu and than Member Directory. That will put you at the search utility.

Regarding your situation, the only thought that I will pass along is that many here have found that working with a therapist experienced in gender issues very helpful. The idea is not to change anything, but help you understand what’s going on for you and that you are not mentally ill. From there, a way forward can be figured out. I doubt that seeing a medical doctor would be helpful as gender dysphoria is not a physical disorder. What would there be to treat?

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?