Reply To: Breast enlargement.

Emily Alt
UNITY

I would try to develop my breasts as much as possible with hormones.  If that didn’t give me the results I’m looking for I’d get implants.

A couple of years ago I tried Pueraria Mirifica and Reishi mushroom (T blocker) for a few months.  I got modest results – maybe an AA cup.  It was fat redistribution though.  No actual breast tissue.  But I did feel some tingling and tenderness around my nipples.  So I suspect PM would have done more if I stuck with it.

Supplements such as PM and Reishi are hit or miss.  Many girls don’t get any results from taking them.  They also can have significant health implications.  Being under the care of a doctor is essential for your safety and well being.  Unfortunately, most docs don’t want to deal with them.  That’s understandable since supplements are totally unregulated in most countries.  For those reasons, I’ve ruled them out.

Hormones are probably 1-2 years away because of my situation.  D/DD forms look proportional on my body.  If I lose a bunch of weight (I need to), a C cup might be better.  At my age, I doubt hormones can achieve that.  So I’ll probably be looking for implants down the road.

Emily

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.