Reply To: Being served buying clothes as a transgender woman

My first ever outing was august 1st to years ago to a makeover at Macy’s.   I told them I was trans and asked if would be a problem.    It wasn’t and I had a delightful day.    The personal shopper pulled clothing for me to try on and I see her every time I am back at the South Hills Village Mall in PA.  I go there frequently as Annie and no one Has ever batted an eyelash.   That mall is about 1 1/2 hours from home so lately I’ve gotten braver and gone to a strip mall.  Fifteen minutes away.    I regularly shop at kohl’s, Pennys and TJ Max and have never had an issue.

On one outing I went to a smaller shop and needed help finding a cute mask.   As I was the only one there I asked the two older ladies if they could tell that I was trans.   They responded Heaven’s no.  You move and walk better in heels than many women.   They did say that had no knowledge until I spoke.    I know I need voice work.   (Darn puberty).

Another cute story.   My wife and I go to the same hair stylist.   My wife outed me to her but identified my behavior as crossdressing and believed it was something I could control.  At my last cut my hairdresser and I discussed the true me and I showed her my pics of which I have many.   She said I have good taste in cloths, my wig is gorgeous and I am pretty.   Such a warm feeling enveloped me talking to her.   No wonder I want to be a woman.

Huggs and 😘😘😘

Annie.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.