Reply To: Hi there!

Hey Elliot i too hsve been told im an old soul. I knew very young i wanted to be a boy, like 4 or 5. I started transitioning at 39 but wanted to much younger actually at 16 in 1977 i knew i would one day be a man. As there wss no internet then i had to find my way alone. There was no support group of any kind. Only 3 months ago did i discover this site and its been great to actually tslk to others like myself. The younger generation today have so many resources, they can pursue transitioning at such a young age. Ive been fortunate in that i had support from my wife and a few good doctors. But even now for me there is no type of counseling available which i find somewhat frustrating. At the moment i wish counseling was avsilable LGBTQ positive counseling that is,as my wife and i are both struggling with the effects of covid isolation and bring hidden in our community. As we are not out in our small town, we long for other LGBTQ people for friendship. We moved up here to present as just another married couple but after 20 years are seriously considering moving back to a larger city where there would be others like us. So i am hsppy to meet others here in this site. Hopefully talk to you again soon i would lovevto hear your story.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?