Reply To: Need Help Finding Clothing

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Once again, measure your feet! Sites like that usually give the length for each size.

Have a look at this chart: https://www.zappos.com/c/measure-your-shoe-size?

My longer foot measures 10 1/2”, so in the women’s chart, that corresponds to size 11. All of my shoes are size 11 and that is spot on. The only problem is that I need a wide or double wide width and most women’s shoes are only available in medium width. However, since I live in the desert, sandals are often a good choice as they tend to have less structure and can be broken in. I have also done resizing with shoe trees, but that works better with real leather compared to synthetic materials. Another way is placing plastic bags of water into a shoe and leaving them in the freezer over night. When frozen, water expands by 4% in volume. The only thing is that the expansion is in every direction, so that may not be helpful if you need resizing in a very specific place.

I tend not to pay much attention to the men’s chart. But, my measurement falls between sizes 9 1/2 and 10. That is exactly correct as all of my men’s shoes are either 9 1/2 or 10.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?