Reply To: My Addiction

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

[postquote quote=94691]

For full disclosure, I typically have 6 or 8 varieties on hand at any given time. Right now I have a few Starbucks varieties such as Breakfast Blend, Guatemala and West Java, Ugandan (grocery store house brand), Stumptown Hair Bender (have to love the name!) and Podium (a UK roasted brand from Brazilian beans purchased from a cycling web site). Others escape my memory at the moment. Sometimes I also buy varieties from local roasters.

I retired from Corning, Inc. 5 years ago, but well before my time they made various coffee makers from clear Pyrex glass. The stove top percolators came in 4, 6 and 9 cup sizes. I have all 3 and they date back to somewhere around the 60’s. The siphon coffee maker was originally a Corning product, but mine was marketed by Silex with a specific notation that the globes were manufactured by Corning from Pyrex. The vintage would be roughly the same as the stove top models…

For me, I go way back with cameras. As a kid I used my mother’s 620 roll film Anscoflex II twin lens reflex and later my own used Kodak Duaflex II twin lens reflex (had to look that one up). After being very disappointed with Polaroids, I bought my firsst 35mm in 1980, a Mamiya ZE and later a ZE-X and a Contax 139. For the 139 I used a Tamron 35-210 and a 2x exclusively. 2004 was my first foray into digital. It was a cheapie point and shoot that was a gift. That led me to purchase a Panasonic Lumix fixed lens DSLR before my daughter’s wedding in 2006 and later a Lumix point and shoot. Everything has been retired except for the 2 Lumix cameras. I rarely use my iPhone for photos. Stashed away are a 4×5 Graflex Speed Graphic, a heavy duty Majestic tripod, an enlarger and an Argus C3 brick…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?