Reply To: Settling Into Our Lives…

Michelle Larsen
AMBASSADOR

DeeAnn, I’d love to take this poll, but I’m not sure what constitutes “post transition” for me. From a physical standpoint, that will occur this Fall. Everything I want to present the physical side of me will be complete. It is the un-quantifiable aspects of my mental  and emotional being that I’m not sure will ever become 100% carved in stone for me. And to a certain degree, I’m also not sure I want it to be. My concern would be that if it is carved in stone, then I might not be open to whatever new and exciting worlds there are out there.

As to a few of your points; yes Covid did hold up my electrolysis for a few months, and the political climate for me has zero bearing on my ‘development’. As for liking my relationship with this community; well, I’m still looking, but I have yet to find the right word, in any dictionary, to describe the excitement and joy I feel each day I wake up. Hugs, Michelle

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.