Reply To: Regrets?

Anonymous

I’d love to hear about the possibility that maybe, after obsessing over the fact that you want nothing more than to live your life as a woman, can you get there and be like, “Oh, this was a mistake.”

Although, I have zero regrets personally (five years post op this summer), everyone’s circumstances are different.

I can’t tell anyone that this is the right or wrong decision for them personally.

Everyone has to decide for themselves.

Likewise, I can’t speak for everyone who does medically transition, but most of us don’t feel that we are “giving up” anything by being our authentic selves.

If you feel as if you would be “sacrificing” something by transitioning, then maybe its not right for you?

Or at least, maybe now is not the right time?

We put so much at risk with coming out to family and loved ones, and wouldn’t it suck to put everyone through that if it turned out to be the wrong decision?

By the sounds of it, you want some guarantee of acceptance by others before going into the process?

For me, it was more a case of “this is who I am”. If anyone decided not to accept me, then they messed up.

In my case, my mother messed up. But the rest of my family were fine. So were most complete strangers!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?