Reply To: Regrets?

Anonymous

Alexis ,

There are no guarantees in life that it will be fun and all in it’s glory . We all have to make sacrifices throughout our lives .

True friends will support you in your life even if they disagree , they will always be there for us . If not so be it , this are people you don’t want in your life . Negative breeds negative .

Family it can be hard , but like anything else in life we can chose who we want for our family to be . Doesn’t matter whether we are born into it .

If you are having self doudts on moving forward and are comfortable where you are , then why the question ?

I could have not gone for my bottom surgery , but would have I felt complete … more then likely not . I know myself all to well and it would have been filled with depression .

Friends come and go , we change who are family is through out our lives . When we are ready to leave this earth and start a new journey , if you can count at least 5 true friends  , then we are truely blessed

Terri-Alexis

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?