Reply To: Mothers Love that never was

Anonymous

Thanks Michelle ,

What really gets me is when my Dad was alive I did have his support , my Mom left him because of her spending habits for over a year . I would go and spend the day with him once a week and we became very close . When he first saw me with my hair done  makeup and looking very stylish . He stood up and give me the biggest hug I have ever gotten and the words that follow …I’m very proud of you ! You are a spitting image of your sister Bard . I will always hold this dear to my heart .

When ever I had the chance to get home of the holidays there was rules …no makeup or cloths . And I would follow that so I wouldn’t make others feel uncomfortable around me . My mom always pointed the finger at my Dad which is far from the truth . It was her who had the issues and she lied about it .

It’s very easy for me to cut those chains and not look back . There really isn’t any loss at all . Can’t lose something on which you really never had in the first place . Will I ever forgive her , yes already have . Will I forget her ….No – will always have those memories , but over time they will fade .

Alexis Porsche Wassermann

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?