Reply To: Are you “Transgender” or “Woman” (or “Man”)?

I am transgender M to F and have chosen to live my life partially transitioned to female . I have been on hormones and blockers for 3.5 years. I am older , 64, and am married to an accepting woman who loves me just the way I am.I have been married twice before and have raised 8 children.My family knows about me and has for the most part been partially accepting but prefer me to be in male mode when around them. I identify as a female but live my live in both genders , so if I were to be labeled one of the 3 choices , I believe I would be transgender . I do not plan to have bottom surgery but have had a tracheal shave and butt implants along with electrolysis . I have been fortunate that I can pass as a woman and a androgynous looking man.
Even if I have bottom surgery and chose to be a full time woman , I believe I will always be transgender and would probably not go stealth , but would let people know only on a need to know basis. I do have a long life past history appearing male and that will never be erased.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.