Reply To: Medical question?

Anonymous

Hi Breanna ,

Well it will different for everyone , but for in the first 3 months when I started my journey I was on 5mg of est , wasn’t on any kind of blockers ( a lot has changed in 20 years ) . My nipples were extremely sensitive to the point I had to wear band-aids on my nipples . Under my ears where my lower jaw is I felt muscles and tendons charging . Had this throbbing feeling . Discomfort in my pelvic bone (  shifted forward 2.5mm so there was that throbbing feeling like in my jaw . Other then that rest of the changes you won’t feel other then the metal factor everything will be visual ! Will start noticing subtle changes in your face and your legs will take on a more femm tone . It will take up too two years for the body to full change and up to 5 years for your breast to develop , but Like I said it will be different for everyone . Younger woman will have more profound changes in their bodies then us older ladies . Embrace it !

Alexis

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?