Reply To: Medical question?

Hi, Breanna.  Berri [ed.] is correct that we all go thru puberty uniquely.  For me, I started a regimen of 4 mg est., and 100 mg spironolactone each morning.  The first week seemed rather blissful, but I attribute that to my heart/mind sat.  Still, my nipples became quite sensitive.  I also “felt” more at ease with, well, everything in just a few days.  Within a month, breasts were extremely sensitive, and even applying lotion was difficult.  I also felt little buds, almost too sensitive to touch.  During the next two months, I noticed some rather significant filling out in lower parts of the breast…the area between increased slightly.  The sensitivity continued, and increased around the growing buds.  Again, they were painful with just slight acute pressure.  By the end of 3 months, i had to wear a sports bra to minimize the bit of jiggling, because it was uncomfortable.

I noticed body hair slowing and getting finer.  Oiliness of my skin decreased.  Most fa Hal poor got smaller.  My completion improved, and my skin got smoother.  Some hollows in my hi cheeks filled in.

My over all mood was much calmer and much more relaxed.  I had all kinds of strong feelings,  getting stronger for about a month.  Lots at laughing and smiling, and life seemed dinner.  Also, I cried over spilt milk.  A sad song, a touching movie scene, a passing though andni was wet eyed.  But the tears ‘felt good’, easy, natural.

I am now in my 8th month HRT.  I had 2 conversations with some work friends recently.  Both of them mentioned how I had changed, commen5ing that I was much more talkative, happy go lucky, and personable in the last several months.  They were glad that I seemed different.  (I am a clinical supervisor in a MH clinic, with a bunch of younger therapists.  Their words impacted me.)

Those are just the things I was able to observe during those first months.  Any resemblance to others, real or fictional, is unintentional. LOL.

Peace, love and hugs, Breanna.          Carly.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?