Reply To: Bin putting this off for way to long and hi

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Scarlett:

Glad you found us! There are folks here who are wondering if they are transgender to folks who have transitioned a while ago and everything in between. There will likely be many here who can relate to your situation.

Timing is an interesting topic. Many have said that they wished that they had started sooner. I have a different thought about this. I think actions tend to occur until we are ready and we can follow through. If we didn’t take action sooner, I would have to think that the time was not right to mount a sustained effort. My thought, anyway.

So, a couple of things…

We have a search utility if you would like to look for members who may be close by. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Also, if would be helpful if you would complete your Profile page. It provides background material that helps other members understand you and are where you are in your journey. But, unlike regular posts, you can update it at any time if something changes.

Be Well and I hope the time that you spend here will be very useful as you continue on your journey…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?