Reply To: Hi everyone. I’m Riley😁

Hey Riley, welcome to the club hun!

I’d like to add that before experiencing the world through her eyes, can you fully say “i have to present as female full time”?  My first therapy stalled on this same point, without the first hand experience we got stuck, and then…

The first time i introduced Chloe to my real life friends, we went out to a (normal) bar; it entriely shifted my perception and my understanding of the world and also how i present in it.

Dressing and presenting female changes how others interact with you, i felt more vulnerable and like judged or on display, and also wary of walking on my own, or around groups, for instance.  This is only from my experience here, but it in no way blunted my desire, like i have never felt to alive yet also so right in myself and confident in this way!

Its not easy, its scary af to be honest, taking those first steps but its the most valuable thing you can do.  if you want to chat more, or would like advice i’m so much more than happy to do what i can to help a sister 🤗

Chloe ❤️

4 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.