Reply To: Virtual Therapy

Hey, Kimmi.  Here’s my 2 cents.   I prefer face to face.  I speak from both sides, as a person in therapy, and as a licensed therapist.  Virtual sessions can be very useful for people that want to have counseling.   Their motivation in finding a therapist will help the sessions move forward.   And, of course, during the peak of pandemics.  Personally, I like face to face with my therapist.

As the counselor, I strongly prefer face to face, as there is so much useful information that we send out that includes the whole body.  I can be more deeply connected to the discussion that I can on line.  Also, on-line sessions lend themselves to distraction.   Just think of all your zoom meetings, and how easy it is to mentally wander off!

Age may be a factor.  Younger people may be more inclined toward video as it has been a huge part of their lives since conception, much more significant than for those over about 40 years old.

You can keep the extra penny.   That was only 1 cent worth.   LOL.

Peace and love        Carly

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?