Reply To: Hi, I’m Liam!

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Thanks! Some time back I returned to my page to add some material and what struck me was that it got me to think about things a bit deeper. Had I not gone into the page again, that wouldn’t have happened.

I think it is very easy for us to get caught up in daily life such that considering how things are going, are they going in the direction that we want, do we feel good about what is happening, etc. doesn’t happen very often.

When you have kids, for example, you are with them virtually every day and the growth and changes may not be quite so obvious. However, when someone sees the kids who hasn’t been around for, say, a year, the changes just leap out at you.

We know that there are things changing in our lives, but it is a good thing to take a bit of time to reflect on that periodically. When we notice our progress it is a good thing and likely helps provide some impetus to continue on or to be confident that we are doing what we need to do…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?