Reply To: Hey, I’m Lia

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Lia, I’m Skylar and I too am transitioning to female. I’ve been on hormones for a couple years and am now planning my surgeries. In a week or two I will be having a consultation with my facial feminization surgeon as that’s the first thing I am going to do. Then onto my vaginoplasty, yea☺️. I’m going to be working with the doctors at UCLA Medical. They’ve had great results. I’m a little older than you my dear but it’s never too late.  When I first realized that I am this girl stuck in this boys body I could do nothing to correct myself. The only choice I had was to commit suicide or acquiesce to this prison. Guess what I chose? Obviously I am still here BUT, that’s not too say that I didn’t try to take the easy way out-I did.  More than once. Fate, karma, whatever intervened and I’m still here. Now that the procedures have been perfected it’s the best time to pursue this course of action. I’m very happy to be able to do this and you will be too. If you want to connect with me via email please do. You can get me at XXXX. Or, message me here. I’m new to this app and haven’t figured out how it works yet. I will, but I’m just so busy. I’m getting my truck drivers license now and that is taking a lot of my time.</p>

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?