Reply To: hi im bobbie

im emerging and coming to terms with who i really am. im 60 yrs old. i have 4 kids and a wife. my wife knows ive cross dressed and confronted me about it. i denied it was anything but fooling around. the kids dont know anything and if im outed the shame and humilation they could face makes me downright sick. i dont think i could face them about it.

at the same time i when i dress and put on makeup i get a euphoria i cant explain. i feel so right and feminine. i really suck at putting on makeup and i look ugly. i want so bad to get a pro makeover just to see if i can be pretty but i cant risk it. i have no one to talk to and im just so unhappy that i want to cry but i cant..

im hoping i can connect with someone just to talk with.

im so alone.

I can truly relate to you honey! I feel soo much like you do! Will you be my friend?

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.