Reply To: Abuse and Narcissism

Carly Holloway
AMBASSADOR - EDITOR

Narcissism is a very toxic condition, and leaves the victim feeling the blame in almost all situations.   Your choice is to stay or leave.  Staying will not change the narcissist.  Leaving won’t either, except that you would be free from the toxicity in real time.  I strongly suggest you seek help with a counselor/therapist with experience with TG and abuse backgrounds.  The real damage is that during the relationship, we are “trained” to keep the toxicity going by ourselves by re-enacting the abuses.  For example, ‘feeling like a fool” for the great insight of understanding the relationship.   That is really what the narcissist wants; for you to be hooked into the scenario.   A counselor will be a huge benefit for you.

I applaud you for your insight into the relationship, and remind you that you have made it this far.  You have what it takes to finish the job.  I’m sure other folks here will agree with me, that you have much warm support and welcome here with us.  Satay beautifully strong, sweetie.

Peace and love            Carly

4 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.