Reply To: New To Transgender Heaven

Alana Neu
FREE

Hi DeeAnn,

Over here, I’m pretty sure the term Transvestitism is often more along the line of being a cross dresser or a drag queen.

I am very much MTF Transgender, I’ve had thoughts about transitioning I was 3, which wasn’t accepted by my family, I had thoughts during my teens, even to the point I would steal my mother’s hormone patches after she had a historectomy.

I ended up in hospital, and I had to stop for reasons I won’t go into but it was buried away and hidden deep inside for a long time then started to resurface again a few years ago.

Ive always known yet during my teen and young adult years I’ve always persuaded myself it was just a phase, now I’ve had time to think I know it’s not, it’s the real me who I’ve been hiding behind a false persona just to be accepted.

Alana

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.