Reply To: Trans Documentary Project in Los Angeles

SophieFR
MANAGING EDITOR

Hi Everyone!

For the past 2 months, I have been working on a photographic documentary project focused on gender transition. I will be working on this project for the next year and am interested in interviewing and photographing more people in California. Specifically Los Angeles and San Fran but I am open to other areas. The focus of the story is how every path is different. No two journeys are the same. Some stories include surgery, others not.  I am working with people of all ages and varied paths to wholeness and in every stage of transition. If you’d like to hear more please reach out and tell me a bit about your journey thus far.

With love, Jane xo

What a wonderful projet! I am in France and if if any use, I am happy to collaborate in some way. This reflects a great deal of what I write about. However there is a powerful commonalty between ‘us’ and all people. We deal with the same fundamental issues of life, but we add to that by the path we are driven to take, and often in the face of opposition and hardship.

The upside, us that we become not only empowered in ways that others cannot understand, but it makes us very special members of humanity. The indigenous American indians knew this and held us in high regard until their culture was broken by self-centred outsiders.

Love and hugs Sophie

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.