1st time out.

• Creator
    Topic
    https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymous
    Inactive

The first time in my life I put on female  clothing was with my first wife. She didn’t know what to say at first but after a little while she supported me in letting me express myself. This really did help our relationship for as long as we where together. But after 20+ yes she pasted away and now I’m starting over again.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Kara Sumtymes
      Participant

FREE

I am sorry for your loss/friend may I just say: Enjoy still going out &,,, just remember in all the times you happen to be out with your ex/friend REMEMBER!!! The GOOD times & carry them with you now 💄👠 stay well- Kara

DeeAnn Hopings
      Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Such is the nature of Life. Nothing is constant and nothing is permanent. We can only do the best with what we have…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.