1st time out.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

The first time in my life I put on female  clothing was with my first wife. She didn’t know what to say at first but after a little while she supported me in letting me express myself. This really did help our relationship for as long as we where together. But after 20+ yes she pasted away and now I’m starting over again.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Such is the nature of Life. Nothing is constant and nothing is permanent. We can only do the best with what we have…

I am sorry for your loss/friend may I just say: Enjoy still going out &,,, just remember in all the times you happen to be out with your ex/friend REMEMBER!!! The GOOD times & carry them with you now 💄👠 stay well- Kara

Anonymous

Welcome to this group. We are very private with people personal information and this is a safe location. If you have not done so yet you should think of a female name that works for you. If after awhile you decide it does not fit you can always change it. My first female name was Heather. After two years and when I started my transition I decided to use Jamie. I am a 64 year old MTF trans female on HRT for 18 months.

Many of us have years of experience with the transition process and are happy to answer your questions.

well my first out was not that special i went out to a club saw others going too then i went to it dress and the other ladies there saw me as the poor little trailer trash and treated as i didn’t belong there with them so left and just dress at home for a long time and then 20 years ago i went back out and thing had changed it was like there where no club that transgender went to any more but at the gay bars it was like it had never change for me but this time i have stay true to myself and have been going the the buy dressed and other things as i am now just being me and it has been good at times and i do feel i have a wonderful life now

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stories from the Hearth’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?