4th of July!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      RogueX111
      FREE

How’s everyone? Anyone excited for the 4th of July weekend?

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Being retired, 3 day weekends don’t have the same attraction that they once did.

Anyway, tell us more about yourself and what’s going on for you. Completing your Profile page also helps. If people don’t really know anything about you, there isn’t much that they can say. Also, the page can be updated at any time if something changes for you.

Are you connected with any trans groups in your area? That would really help to get you connected to the community. Many are doing their support groups and social gatherings online, so that can counteract the distance and transportation issues.

You can search our member database by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. There are likely members close by.

RogueX111
        FREE

Sorry this is new to me and I just didn’t know what else to say. But thank you for your reply to my message. I guess what I’m up to currently is staying with a family member until I can get back on my feet. I’ve recently went back to therapy, because I’ve been having some dark tendencies to hurt myself. Since I’ve been feeling so alone and thoughts I shouldn’t exist. My therapist recommended to find support groups/friends either online or in person. Unfortunately, a live in an area where it’s hard to get to but, I’m trying. I know there are many other trans people out there, I just hope by trying this site might be a good start.

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Beyond your immediate reasons for seeing a therapist, there are other positives. Barring unusual circumstances, our minds will work to lower our stress levels, avoid conflict, etc. However, if we stay in that state, it will be very difficult for us to move forward. Potentially, being a trans person can lead to all sorts of upheavals in our lives. One of the things that a therapist can help with is provide some understanding as to what is going on and also help with maintaining focus on the things that need to be considered.

Unfortunately, isolation is prevalent in the trans community. That is why your therapist mentioned getting connected with support groups and building your network within the community. Knowing that there are others is an empowering thought!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Doing just fine Rogen. Hope the same with you. Excited for the 4th? You bet. But then again, I’m excited to wake up each day to see what the world has in store for me. Hugs, Michelle

RogueX111
        FREE

Thanks for your message. Yeah I’m taking it day by day, to find the things I’m greatfull in this life. 🙂

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

This is not the place to advertise products.

Rachel, you DO absolutely fit in here, as do Rogue and DeeAnn and Michelle and Intersex me!  All of us make up the wonderful spectrum.  Happy 4th,  Marg

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?