A Feminine Awakening

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I am a new girl here at TGH looking to make some friends and celebrate feeling Female.

It’s been a long time coming but I have just recently come to accept that I am a trans-girl and now I totally embrace my femininity albeit privately.

Due to family and non-femme commitments fully transitioning is not an option for me but a girl can certainly dream and I do feel my inner woman growing in confidence and is just starting to subtly influence my personality with a woman’s touch.

I love feeling proudly Female and hope I can offer encouragement and understanding to my girlfriends as we journey into womanhood.

It feels good to be here!

Hayley x

Welcome Hayley,  nice to meet you.

I came  out after being hidden for over  50 years, 3 years  ago.

It’s  great to be finally out  and enjoying the world.

I now  live  as a female.

It’s  fantastic,  to be out and wearing  my new sexy lingerie  and heels and  hose

Take care , enjoy.

WELCOME

Hugs and kisses  phillysis

Thanks for welcoming me Phillyis, you’re living the dream girl! Maybe after 50 years I might too find your bravery. Maybe!

Hello Hayley Welcome to TGH
      This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self… and to make Wonderful Friends who Understand and are willing to Help…How to Talk to You Soon… About This Wonderful Journey…We Are Both On….
      With Love Jessica 💕

Thanks for making me feel welcome Jessica. I do so need to be my true self… hope we can talk soon.

Hi Hayley,

Welcome to TGH. I’ve been a member for about a month now and have gained a lot of insight and companionship from it. This is a good place to be yourself.

Like you, I’m (mostly) private is expressing my femininity. I can tell you that having at least one person in the non-virtual world with whom you can share your true self makes all the difference in the world. I hope you have or will soon find that.

Love,

Jane

Thank you for making me feel so welcome Jane. To have someone to confide in the non-virtual world would certainly provide some considerable relief. I just don’t know who I could trust with such a big secret but I will give it some thought…

Hello Hayley,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Thank you Terri Anne, everyone has made me feel very welcome! I’m looking forward to being myself here.

Hayley You Are Now Here With US..
      It’s now Time to Feel FREE…
      To Be Your True Self…

Hi Hayley

So nice to have you here. Admitting to myself that I am a woman was the second most freeing thing I have ever done. Coming out all the way was the most freeing. I couldn’t do all the way right away. There were certain things that had to happen in certain people that I had to bring on board before I could do it. I had to give my wife and kids time to absorb things. I had to give my sisters time to absorb things. I didn’t even tell my nieces and nephews in my wife did not tell her family at all for a long time. So it is wonderful just to even come out to yourself. It was such a great experience for me. To recognize who I am and then I don’t have to try to pretend to be somebody else. At least not to myself. Telling my parents was really just about the last hurdle before I can just come out to everyone. That went a whole hell of a lot better than I thought it would. I remember thinking, “Who are these people and what have you done with my parents?” 😂😂🤪 I wish you well as you begin this journey. I have not been on it for long but it has been a wonderful thing even with some of the drawbacks that I’ve had to experience.

Abby
      🤗💕🙆‍♀️

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?