A Happy Hello

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

My name is Elizka/Erik and I am have just recently began to except who I am.

I have for years been caught in this cycle where I enjoy cross dressing and sexual tension with it. Been caught in this in-between where I feel more comfortable in female clothing more than male. Been caught with feelings and emotions that I can’t be as manly as my friends around me. Been caught using he excuse of “kinky sex” as a means to deny myself a a truth.  Been caught denying that I want to be female.

In an unspoken new new years resolution I made a change for me. I stopped pretending.

I told my wife how I have been feeling, started seeing a therapist,  I started to ware female clothing (what and when I can), I started to allow myself feel for comfortable with me.

I know I said it would be a happy hello and I rambled on with my feelings. Thank you for listening. I do have alot to be happy for:

• My wife loves me for me and promised to support me. The only reason why I have started to accept me is that she saw me for me from the begining, and always made our relationship a safe space filled with unconditional love.
      • I found a therepist who has been an LGBTQ+ Ally for years and someone who seems to be a really good fit for me.
      •  I have the internet (you)

I am in a good and happy place now, even with challenges lining the road ahead. I am here, I am me, and I am bound and determined to love me for who I am.

My name is Elizka, and thank you for welcoming me to your community.

Anonymous

Hi, Elizka.  Welcome to TGH.  It sounds like you are in a good situation right now.  Congratulations.  I wish you all the best in the future.

Anonymous

Hi Elizka, welcome to TGH! I am Jenni (for now). We both apparently have amazing wives!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>At times amazing might be an understatement! Appearently she has known or suspected since about 6 months into dating, and we have been together for 12 years now :).</p>

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?