- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by .
My name is Elizka/Erik and I am have just recently began to except who I am.
I have for years been caught in this cycle where I enjoy cross dressing and sexual tension with it. Been caught in this in-between where I feel more comfortable in female clothing more than male. Been caught with feelings and emotions that I can’t be as manly as my friends around me. Been caught using he excuse of “kinky sex” as a means to deny myself a a truth. Been caught denying that I want to be female.
In an unspoken new new years resolution I made a change for me. I stopped pretending.
I told my wife how I have been feeling, started seeing a therapist, I started to ware female clothing (what and when I can), I started to allow myself feel for comfortable with me.
I know I said it would be a happy hello and I rambled on with my feelings. Thank you for listening. I do have alot to be happy for:
- My wife loves me for me and promised to support me. The only reason why I have started to accept me is that she saw me for me from the begining, and always made our relationship a safe space filled with unconditional love.
- I found a therepist who has been an LGBTQ+ Ally for years and someone who seems to be a really good fit for me.
- I have the internet (you)
I am in a good and happy place now, even with challenges lining the road ahead. I am here, I am me, and I am bound and determined to love me for who I am.
My name is Elizka, and thank you for welcoming me to your community.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.