A huge difference in my life to this day

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

A huge difference to this day,great since my mom adopted me when I was 13.Before her in my life,I had strict parents that made me grow up to be any normal boy.They put me through a lot of hell when they caught me trying on feminine things starting at the age of 6.It was horrible what they did to me.My parents passed when I was 12 years old from bad choices they made.I was put in a foster home for a year,no other families wanted me.It all changed when I was 13 when my mom came into my life.She seen me and picked me.I was happy to be put in a loving home finally.I learned she was very open and I came out open about myself to her.I remember going into her closet trying on clothes and shoes.Then she noticed something about me,I was that little boy that had a female side that wanted out badly.I remember one day she came home from work,brought home a box of girl’s clothing for me.Said it was for me and check it out.My eyes lit right up opening that box up seeing skirts,dresses and tops including a few pairs of jeans.She saw I had a ball trying on some of them loving them on the spot.As I got older,she saw what my future was going to be and it was crossdressing at first.I realized I wasn’t a crossdresser,was genderfluid.Age 20 came out to her as genderfluid and wanted to live and dress as female fulltime.She was supportive right away and still is.I am glad she never has given up on me and gave me a better life.I love her a lot for what she has done for me through the years and is a great encouragement.On Mother’s Day this year,surprised her writing up a letter thanking her for what she has done for me.She was emotional reading it and told me thank you hugging me.

Anonymous

WOW Kimber,

What a lucky young lady you are.  My mom wanted to support me as a feminine boy, but my dad then just made both of our lives miserable.

I finally came out at 67 years of age.

You go Girl!!!

Lukcia

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?