a joyful chat with neighbors

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      missyjo
      FREE

hi girls

this was unexpected blessing I thought I’d share. the last 2 weeks have been hard here, very negative thoughts, family unaccepting of just earings n long nails, mom pouting n telling me obviously she needs to worry how to answer her friends questions of her parenting errors, similar to 1 sibling telling me what is he supposed to tell friends, his brother is now this thing that is deserving of jail n he’ll for being a freak…so today I had a nice experience I thought I’d share

I was outside in sweats m baggy shirt over my ddds n saw neighbor out so we traded waves. he walked closer so j met him by fence n he asked how I was..ok..well..you know this..is a bit confusing but hey..he asked gentle questions n reassured me 6 times, we don’t care what you wear or what’s between your legs, you seem like a good person n that’s what counts to us, if you ever need anything, or a shoulder or whatever, call us or come over..I almost cried..told him how unaccepting family has been. he said dont they know the suicude rate is astronomically high n theyre plsying with fire by not accepting yoh? no they dont or theyrs good with it, i dont know. well, were not. youre fine. call or come by anytime.

he had gently asked how I knew..I told him since I was in teens I knew something was..off..I’d look at pretty girls n want to be with them..but I always wanted the cute outfits they wore n to look as good in it as they did..n I admired their cute sexy bodies n wanted my own set of breasts to jiggle n cute ass I tight shorts..

then I read some books..n I had a recognizing moment n a new identity

hugs to you all

seems there is still kindness in the world, even towards us. thank the good Lord.

hugs to all

missy

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stories from the Hearth’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?