A sense of self

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

For me once i transitioned with HRT at the LGBT clinic, all of the pieces of my life fell into place. My failure with masculinities becoming who i dreamed of when i had suicidal ideation in adolescence. My life’s story about my own personal rejection of having an abusive brother. The clothes i wear, my social preferences. I am not always politically motivated they are more daring than i am. Yet once i transitioned it didn’matter what label was put on me or the stereotype of being a sissy. living as a woman is what happens when a dream is not deffered it is the road less travelled on that has made all the difference. I don’t have any more or any less friends but i am committed to LGBT support and helping people understand what it means to be a survivor of dysphoria, and coming through to the other side.

Hello Cami,
      I thank you for being you. I have come a long way in getting used to being a female. My identity is just an out reach of who I am my sense of self, and how I choose to present and represent myself. For the most I have been through most of what I have to go through with transitioning, and my personality choices are clear the further I progress with this affirmation of self disclosure.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Physical Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?