A Short Tale about Sally – Newby

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Everyone

Im Sally. I joined yesterday. I thought I’d give you a short history about me. I live in beautiful Cornwall right out in the wilds. I’ve dressed since I was about 7. The first time was my mothers underwear which was on a clothes horse to dry. A full slip, bra, panties and pantyhose and I was hooked. Too young for anything to stir but it felt right and I felt euphoric. Over my childhood I dressed in the locked bathroom when ever clean washing appeared. I progressed to my mothers lingerie draw and found more exciting items: Β gayer belts, stockings, baby dolls. And so it went on, Β I started to look in the wardrobe and found dressed, heels, I discover her accessories and makeup. Never got caught and still haven’t been. The first time it made me aroused was about 12 and that was heaven although later came guilt confusion and purging as I was attracted to girls not boys (at that stage anyway). So why did I get drawn to dress. As I got older into my teens I took to secretly wearing friends sisters and mothers lingerie when ever I stayed at a friends and so discovered the wide variety of underwear, clothing, fabrics and colours girls have available to them and my sexual arousal went into overdrive. I continued like this through university after which I travelled India for 6 months. When I return i weighed 9 and a half stone (133 pounds) suddenly all the beautiful dresses, prom dresses and ball gowns belonging to girls I knew fitted and when fully dressed I looked like a genetic female. It’s the happiest I ever been. Once I started work I started to buy items. Particularly from Ann Summers including toys. With the internet came online shopping. And then serious items like breast forms, wigs and waist training corsets. Over the years I must have spent thousands however over that time I have purged at least 5 times. Guilt and shame would come and I throw everything only to begin again. Now I just accept it’s part of me and I am both my male self and Sally. As I moved through my 20s, 30s and 40s I started to Fantasise firstly about meeting other cross dressers and trans girls but later guys. Whilst I’m still a virgin and have only ever ventured out at night or daytime drives I have come to the conclusion I am bisexual with a stronger leaning to trans girls and guys than genetic girls however it all remains untested so I may be wrong. I have also started to identify more as a girl than a boy as I’ve got older and have even thought about hormones to give me real breasts, bum and thighs. I don’t know if I want to transition but want a more female body. It’s a journey and it’s only just begun. Anyway that’s me. I suspect a similar tale to many of you out there.
      Sally xx

Hi sally

on reading your story there is so much similar to me except I have tried hormones for upwards of 10 years it has brought about some changes to my body but not enough for my liking I only stopped with my wife saying I didn’t know what I was taking plus I had a skin condition which I was on medication for and I wasn’t sure what interaction the hormones might do on the plus side I had to have a hernia op which resulted in me losing one of my testicals it was a pity it was only one but with the hormones and the removal it is a little on the way to making my body more feminine unfortunately I also have multiple scoliosis which I rely heavily on my wife for help so I’m limited to what I can do.

hope I’ve not told you anything horrible

you live in a beautiful part of the country

if you want to keep in touch please do

love Christy xx

Hi Christy

yes feeing confused as like you I want to be a woman more than a man. My wife doesn’t know. The big secret. To late to reveal I suspect. Sal

Hi Sally

thanks for your reply my wife knows about Christy but is still in denial she refuses to speak about it or even think about it which is very frustrating on my part I do get to only wear girls knickers everyday in fact I reckon I have more pairs than her plus I wear girls jeans and some trousers I’ve just bought my self some new womens trainers all the things I wear are androgynous and not overtly feminine I reckon since taking the hormones I no longer give of male pheromones or even smell like a male occasionally when I’m out some other women give me a sly smile although that could also be I’m on a mobility scooter I hope not they just see me as one of them over the years I’ve always got on better with other women

any way lovely to hear back from you

love Christy ❀️

Hi Sally,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?